We hope everyone ended their school year strong and are ready for summer. Our basketball summer schedule is coming together, and we wanted to make sure everyone was aware of what we have planned. Please see the schedule below and let us know if you have any questions. Please note that we have scheduled open gyms when we did with the hopes that many of our athletes will participate in the female summer strength and conditioning camp that occurs Monday-Thursday from 5:30-6:30 p.m. You can sign up for this online at SHRINECYO.COM .
Open Gyms (Fieldhouse):
· June 8th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 13th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 15th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 20th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 22nd 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 27th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
· June 29th 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Shrine Basketball Camp (Fieldhouse):
· June 26th-29th
· Session 1 – 4:00-6:00 p.m. and Session 2 6:30-8:30 p.m.
· We are hoping our current players will work as counselors and our incoming 9th graders will attend camp and stay afterwards on Tuesday and Thursday for open gym.
· Current Player Google Sign-Up Sheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuxiQQOfQZOjwBA9jedglYtt0DisPprfMWtOYf3DxjA/edit?usp=sharing
Madonna Team Camp (Hoping to get enough to do both days):
· June 23rd and 24th
· Two games per day…no overnight
· More info to come.
Hope Varsity Team Camp (Athletes will get an invite for this camp)
· July 13th-15th
· Overnight...we will stay in the dorms.
· $170 per camper which includes housing, shirt, food, etc.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are so excited to get back in the gym and get ready for our 2023-2024 season.
Coach Lindsay Noble and Staff